JAKARTA | Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment February 2018
We will be conducting walk-in interviews for cabin crew on 24 February in Jakarta. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interviews:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfill the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures on-board
- University degree holder or Diploma 3 holder with some working experience
- High level of English proficiency
- Willing to be based in Singapore
Please see details of our walk-in interviews:
Date : Saturday, 24 February 2018
Venue: Service Quality (SQ) Centre Indonesia
Wisma Asia 15th Floor (access via basement)
Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav 79, Slipi
Registration will be from 9 AM to 12 PM
To apply, please visit www.sqcentre.com/cabincrewrecruit
Keen to take up the challenge? If you meet our requirement and are interested to apply please download and bring;
- The completed application form
- A passport-sized photograph in colour (for the application form)
- Original(s) and photocopies of your birth certificate
- Educational certificates
- Identity card and full-length photo for registration purposes.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.